Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lachlan's 7th Birthday Party - Part 1 - The Invitations.

After a busy weekend celebrating Lachlan's 7th birthday, I have a chance to sit down and get the photo's organised so I can share them with you all. I am going to post in a couple of part's as I have so much to share!

We decided a few weeks ago that his party would be a lego themed party and the colour scheme would be red, green and yellow with a touch of black! I contacted Claire at Scissors Paper Rock about making the invitations for the party. She got started immediately and came up with a fabulous sample. They were exactly what I had in mind! In the meantime Claire spent some time in hospital and was going through a very sad time in her life, but with all of this going on she still managed to complete the invitations for Lachlan's party. I thank her so much for this :)

So here they are!


This is the front of the invitation .


The back of the invitation, with all the details.


The invitations set the scene for the party. Claire also designed the menu labels for the dessert table, more on these in a later post!


Please head over to Scissor Paper Rock if you are after invitations. Claire will be designing and making the invitations for my little girls first birthday in a couple of weeks!

Mrs KT :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Love the new header too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH wow the invited turned out fantastic! Can't wait to see the rest of the photos! What a brilliant theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks Katena!
    It's so lovely to be here on your gorgeous blog...and I can't wait to see the rest of the photos on here of your awesome party styling & CAKE :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete