Friday, October 12, 2012

11 on 11 ~ October.

Some amazing photographers and bloggers (Angie BaxterSharon MallinEl HoganChantelle Ellem) that I follow have been participating in a project once a month - 10 on 10. Where they take 10 photo's on the 10th day of the month. I decided to take part in October, unfortunately I was working on the 10th, so pushed it back to the 11th and took 11! So here they are:




 1. Breakfast / writing grocery list / reading blogs.


2. Claire waking up.


3. School drop-off.


4. Groceries waiting to be unpacked.


5. Lighting the fire / cold outside today.




6. Cleaning bathroom / not my favourite job.


7. Afternoon homework.



8. Preparing dinner.



9. Shower after dinner.


10. Brushing her hair after shower.


11. Preparing lunch orders for tomorrow. 

I really enjoyed 11 on 11, so hope to continue this project each month.

 

1 comment: