Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Vanilla Sugar Cookies.

Today I baked some easter treats, vanilla sugar cookies for my niece's who will be away for Easter, so not joining us for dinner on Easter Sunday.

Cute little Easter bunnies and chickens were the cutters I chose.









Pink and yellow seemed to be a good colour choice, prettied up with cute little sugar flowers and fluffy bunny tails.




Yesterday Lachlan and I spent most of the day making paper chains, Easter banners and Easter colouring in pictures to decorate our house in readiness for the Easter weekend. I purchased the gorgeous Easter printables set from Style Me Gorgeous. 









The printable set also included cute chocolate wrappers to match. I put together this little gift for Lachlan's teacher.







Enjoy the days leading up to Easter, I will be making a special Easter themed cake for our family, so will be back with some details on this along with a wedding cake and birthday cake for Easter Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment